Monday, December 20, 2010

Side Effects

Basically, I've been very lucky so far with side effects.

The most noticeable changes in me have actually been positive- increase in optimism, energy and appetite (although not weight yet- despite the salty, meat-filled diet I have become accustomed to crave).

Let's start by talking about the food. I've had cravings for spaghetti carbonara, Hula Hoops, cocktail sausages, chicken and vegetable soup, Subways etc. I've also had memories with the food I craved- the most delicious M and S thai green chicken curry for example, which just was perfect with the idyllic music and tone of Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers. I've gained an appreciation for food in a total new way- I enjoy and savour it.

But also, I've had a massive boost in creativity and expressionism. I want to write. I want to sing. I want to show people what I think. I don't want to forget things. And I've no choice but to take that as positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment